Click here to view FLACARS Bylaws
- To create and maintain a working relationship with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Licensing.
- To promote and enhance the image of the collateral recovery industry among financial institutions.
- To enhance the image and acceptance by law enforcement agencies of the collateral recovery industry.
- To assist in the education of the members, licenses, law enforcement and lenders in regards to industry, insurance and risk management issues.
- To seek out repossession insurance providers for our members.
- To work towards the elimination of un-licensed, unprofessional and/or under insured collateral recovery practices.
- To promote fellowship among collateral recovery professionals and provide a means for the pooling of funds for the benefit of the collateral recovery industry and the association.
- To help promote the collateral recovery industry through networking of resources and contacts.
- To hold various functions where vendors, members of the financial and law enforcement community will be encouraged to participate.
- To have continued growth of association resources and funds.
- To limit association overhead costs and expend money contributed by members only on vital association needs.
For more information
about joining our group
Workers Comp Insurance
Join Us on Linkedin:
Join Us on Facebook: